If you’ve been hurt in an auto accident due to another driver’s negligence, you’ve got economic and noneconomic losses for which you should be compensated. So it’s natural to ask, “What’s the best way to recover the greatest amount of compensation?” Retaining professional representation is the first step toward gaining a detailed understanding regarding the potential value of a claim and your legal options. At Morgan Law Firm, our highest purpose is to maximize the amount of compensation our clients receive. We take our duty seriously and work tirelessly to secure the best settlements and the best settlements possible. It’s why we’ve been able to recover millions of dollars for clients over the course of our practice.
QUESTIONS TO CONSIDER AFTER YOU’VE BEEN HURT IN A VEHICLE COLLISION
Auto accident injury matters have a wide range of possible outcomes, based on numerous factors. Here are just a few points to consider about your case:
- Do you have a case for recovery? Accident victims who are unfamiliar with the law often can’t tell whether they have a case or how strong their case is. You might misjudge your position and settle for much less than you deserve. It’s worth your while to take advantage of a free consultation to get this vital information.
- Do you know what your injuries are worth? Most people agree that health is everything, but few of us ever have to put a price tag on the difference between our past good health and our current state of pain. And how long will the pain last? Do you know if you will fully recover? How long will your convalescence take? A proven Idaho auto accident lawyer can advise on cases similar to yours within the state and generate an informed estimate of what your recovery might be.
- When might you return to work? If your injury is severe enough to keep you home from work, you’ve got additional financial worries. Can you safely estimate the length of time you’ll go without a paycheck? If not, how can you know how much compensation to demand? Guessing as to something this important could be very costly, so consulting with a qualified attorney is a good move before you make a decision.
- Do you have experience negotiating? A personal injury settlement is a high-stakes business deal. If you’re not familiar with negotiation tactics you can’t expect to get a good deal from paid professionals who negotiate settlements for a living.
- Do you have all the evidence necessary to prove your case? Police reports, witness testimony, forensic evidence, and expert opinions are often necessary to compel a fair settlement from an insurance company. A seasoned lawyer has the professional network to construct a strong argument.
For these reasons, the best time to contact a car accident attorney is immediately after your accident. Even if you aren’t sure you’ve been hurt, it’s best to get a prompt medical examination, and then call us.
Contact a determined Idaho lawyer for a free auto accident consultation
Morgan Law Firm manages auto accident litigation for clients throughout Idaho. Please call 208-999-1717 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation. We will come to your home or hospital room if necessary.